Internet entrepreneurs who want to sell their product online, they have to create a professional e-commerce site. Professional commerce site will not only attract visitor but also will help you to increase your sales. Clickfunnels is popular site builder that allows internet entrepreneur to create high converting e-commerce site they need.
Clickfunnels PayPal integration – some ways to use it with this app
When you have created an e-commerce site, you are expecting to receive payment from your customers. In this case, your website should have a different type of payment system. Today, we will show you how to integrate PayPal into your clickfunnels site. Before we go to the main topic, we will discuss why installing PayPal is very important to your business.
Why do we need to PayPal to our business site?
Generally speaking, having different types of payment gateway to your commercial site is very crucial. This will allow the customer to make payment easily. PayPal is a very popular payment gateway. Millions people from all over the world use PayPal for online transaction.
If you want to reach the broader customer, you have to have PayPal alongside with other payment gateways in your commercial site.
How to integrate PayPal with Clickfunnels?
Paypal plugin from the funnelish app
There are many ways to integrate PayPal with Clickfunnel. The easiest way to integrate PayPal is with an application called Funnelish. In this case, you need to go to the funnelish site and straight go to the right-hand side. Fill up your detail and hit the red color button. Once you hit the button, you will receive a PayPal installation link. Clickfunnels PayPal integration has become easier with Funnelish app.
Manual PayPal integration.
Before you start your PayPal clickfunnels manual integration, you must have Paypal business account and clickfunnels account. To accept PayPal payment in Clickfunels, first, you have to create a PayPal button and then create a product in your funnels.
Creating Paypal Button
- Sign in to your PayPal account
- Now you have to go to Tool
- Go to the PayPal button and choose the button type you desire
- Enter the item name, item id (enter any id) and enter the price (for testing purposes).
- Now add all other price required.
- To customize the advance feature go back to step 3
- Add your clickfunnels url when the customer wants to cancel their order
- Add your clickfunnels url when the customer wants to finish their order.
Creating a product in your funnels
- In your funnel go to setting and then go to third-party membership area.
- Now you have to click on add product, and you have to add your product name.
- From payment integration dropdown menu, you have to choose Paypal
- Now you can enter the amount you like.
- You can skip the price display
- The next step is to enter your chart product ( the item ID must be the same with the id that you use in PayPal)
- Now you have to highlight the webhook to copy it, and then click create product
- To customize the advance feature, you have to go back to PayPal step 3
- The next step is to choose advance variable
- Add this text notify_url= to the field
- Now, you have to paste webhook url (you have to get it from PayPal)
- The last is to click create button.
Clickfunnels is one of the most popular site builders on the market. Clickfunnels allows the internet entrepreneur to build different e-commerce site they need. To reach a broader customer, you have to integrate PayPal along with other payment gateways to your commercial site.